Saturday, August 6, 2011

Christie & Justin

Christie and Justin's wedding was an absolute blast. First off, I love shooting outdoor weddings. The natural lighting and greenery always make for beautiful shots. Second, I'm a frequent visitor to the Pittsburgh Zoo and have always wanted to shoot a wedding there. There are just so many opportunities and locations for memorable pictures. I had heard the aquarium is a great place for receptions, and as for this wedding it sure was a great experience. The ceremony took place at the Highland Park garden, with the reception inside the PPG Aquarium at the Pittsburgh Zoo. Sohail Khwaja assisted me on this wedding.

Christie and Justin are my second couple to be featured by Pittsburgh Magazine. Be sure to read about them in the 2012 Weddings special on Pittsburgh Magazine's website!



















0 comments: