Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lauren & DJ

This October day started off with cloudy skies and rain. The forecast called for rain most of the day and our bride was worried. We had planned to stop at the North Shore for pictures after the ceremony and rain would throw a major wrench in that wheel. I assured her that for some reason Mother Nature likes me and that the afternoon would be beautiful - it always is for my weddings! Lo and behold, as we left her grandmother's house for the church, the clouds faded, the sun popped out and blue skies greeted her ceremony. It turned out to be the perfect day. My co-photographer Sohail Khwaja assisted me for this wedding, documenting the groom and the ceremony from the church's balcony. The ceremony took place at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Brackenridge, PA. The reception was held at the Westin Convention Center Hotel.

0 comments: