Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meghan & Daniel

Most of my business comes from referrals. I'd say nine out of every ten clients saw my work of a friend's of family member's wedding. It is incredibly rewarding when a former client so loves my work that they insist the newly engaged couple hire me. I had shot Dan's brother Tim's wedding in 2010 (in fact, one of my favorite ever photos is from that wedding). So after Dan popped the question to Meghan, I was the first photographer they called. It's such an honor to document two siblings' wedding days. It's as if I'm part of the family. Meghan and Dan held their ceremony and reception at the Hilton Garden Inn at Southpointe. It's such a beautiful location, high on the hill with a great setting. The weather was great. After the ceremony, I took the couple down to the lake for some more portraits. Good thing there weren't any golfers at the time! My co-photographer was Dan Buczynski.


tags: Pittsburgh wedding photographer wedding photography Pittsburgh region engagement pictures Southpointe Canonsburg PA Bridgeville Cecil Township Hilton Garden Inn ceremony engagement wedding photography "Pittsburgh's Premier Wedding and Portrait Photographer"

0 comments: